Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lets Go Orioles

The Baltimore Orioles play the NY Yankees today in ALDC series and since I have no dog in this hunt and the Yankees are from the Dark Side, I have to root for the Birds. This will not be the first time I have rooted for the Orioles over the last 50 years, but it is the first time in many years and against the hated Yankees no less. The O's have been one of the AL teams I have liked since I have been a boy, mostly it was any team the Yankees were playing.

The Orioles have not been in the playoffs since the 1997 when Davie Johnson was the manager and winning the one game play in game against last year's AL Champion Rangers was not an easy feat. They come into today's game against the Yankees ready to pick up right where they left off.

I look for the O's to win in 5.


LGO

No comments:

Post a Comment